Erlina. 19 years old. Introvert. |
Final year Game Design student.
- Women have an Islamic right to respectful and pleasurable sexual experience.
- Women have an Islamic right to make independent decisions about their bodies, including the right to say no to sex.
- Women have an Islamic right to make independent decisions about their partner, including the right…
imagine having someone who only wanted you and didn’t flirt with anyone else and didn’t make you uncertain whether they liked you or not
If they ever come out with a drug called felix felicis, I will gladly become an addict
So undecided-the sent me a thingy (quite some time ago actually) to answer, and I finally have the time to do it! :)
These are lovely questions. I’m not good with words, but I hope my answers actually makes sense and are understandable.
Ok so here goes.
1. Liken yourself to an animal, and why that animal in particular?
A cat! Because I crave for love, affection, and attention. hehe.
2. Are you more of a curling under warm sheets in that ‘subtle pitter-patter outside’ atmosphere, or the ‘warm timeless simmering showers reflecting existentialism’ sort?
The first one.
3. What do you do when you’re ticked off?
Keep calm and get away from things for a while until I feel better.
4. Name some things that you like about yourself.
My odd looking eyebrows.
I like that I smile a lot.
The way I see things and appreciate little things that makes me happy.
How I always try to make things better (even a bit) for people around me by helping them.
And how I try to make little things fun.
5. Would you give up food if it wasn’t essential for life?
No. If it wasn’t essential for life then I guess I would eat for fun and it would be be my hobby.
6. What are some specific goals you’d like to accomplish in 10 years time?
Specific goals. I guess by that time I hope I’d get to actually be happy with myself and actually managed to forgive myself for the things I did in the past. Other than that, I hope by that time, my parents would be proud of me and whatever I do and the decisions I make :)
7. Where would you like to see yourself by the age of 50?
I’m not sure if I can even imagine myself getting to that age. But if I do, I hope I’ll be genuinely happy with where I am in that point in life (with kids and a loving husband, I hope? :) or alone, that’s alright too), and I hope I can be an inspiration of some sort.
8. Say you woke up in a totally different place, at a different time of age and with a sense of home inside, would you live it knowing that all the people you had met in your ‘previous life’ are no longer going to be a part of it? Why/Why not?
Although some people may be a pain, and I would be happy to not have to live with them, I am thankful that they are a part of my life because in a way, they’ve taught me a lot of things. And, I have this deep feeling of attachment to the people I love and if I were to live a ‘new life’ but having to remember that these people existed and I have to live without them, then no I definitely do not want to live in that life.
Unless of course if I do not remember anything entirely from my ‘previous life’ including everyone in it, then yes, I would.
9. What in the world do you think helps make living easier? (And as a bonus, spend the following week finding out something new, or realising something that has always been there but passes your notice, that makes you that much more appreciative to the general existence of you)
I think.. it’s when we are more understanding about other people and how they feel and we won’t do things that would hurt each other. Basically, when everyone can set aside their differences and help each other make living a good experience for one another.
10. How would you like to grow old?
I would like to grow old healthy and happy while spreading love and happiness to the people around me :)
11. If you reached the age halfway through your life and you were given the chance to reverse the ageing process and slowly get younger and younger and pass away as a baby, would you? (Benjamin Button, holler)
I wouldn’t. Because I think.. growing up and growing old means looking forward to things we couldn’t do when we’re young or a little child. And if we were to reverse the aging process, it only means that what we could do when we’re old gets taken away from us. (I hope you understand what I’m trying to say here)
Ya Allah please don’t take my soul till you are completely satisfied with my good actions, God you the one who said that you are more merciful than a mother to her child.